AU Games

EU Games

Saturday, November 14, 2009

Advan Racing

Advan Racing - Intro
That`s the intro of "Advan Racing" (SLPS-01689) by Atlus, 1998.







honda Fn2 type R + advan racing RS
honda fn2 type R with advan racing Rs wheels







ADVAN Racing TV Replay 1 on in-car view
K, guys this is the last AR vid promise lol! I just love this game. This is the In car view of Replay 1from my other Advan vid. Keywords: Need for Speed Most wanted Carbon Underground test drive unlimited TDU TD4TD5 TD6 I II III IV VI Simulation NFS




Evo X with AEM Gauges, Advan Racing Wheels, Perrin FMIC, and Perrin Turboback
Accessport Custom Tuned Evo X 341whp 320wtq. Perrin Turboback, Perrin FMIC, Nisei UICP/LICP/Suction Pipe, AEM Gauges, HKS Dropin





BMW_E92GTR TAISAN ADVAN Racing
BMW_E92GTR TAISAN ADVAN Racing







ADVAN Racing PSX
This game is so much fun playing with a steering wheel with in-car view! This is probably my favorite PS1 racing game. The "being inside the car" sensation is freakingly real! Glad I got this game. Keywords: Need for Speed Most wanted Carbon Undergro




ADVAN Racing Mustang Night Race
How'd this vid get here? XD Okay this is the end of my Advan vids. If you play this game you'd know how addictive this is! Keywords: Need for Speed Most wanted Carbon Underground test drive unlimited TDU TD4TD5 TD6 I II III IV VI Simulation NFS Test




ADVAN Racing TV Replay 1 PSX
Here's another session of AR that I did on a rainy track, this game really rocks. What you're seeing is the TV mode replay. Keywords: Need for Speed Most wanted Carbon Underground test drive unlimited TDU TD4TD5 TD6 I II III IV VI Simulation NFS Test

No comments:

Post a Comment

ASIA Games

ES Games

BR Games

DE Games